About me.....Stacie Bradley

Hi there, I'm Stacie and I am the owner, baker, and designer of A Little Bite of Heaven Cakes. First I am a wife and stay at home mom. I have a deep love for baking and cooking of all kinds. After years of working full time in another career field I began doing some small scale catering. A couple of years ago I was afforded the opportunity to be a full time mom. It was then I began to "play around" with cake decorating. It has become my passion! I LOVE my job! I take great pride in what I create. All recipes are made from "scratch" using quality ingredients. I create custom designed cakes, cookies and cupcakes for any occasion. Each is personalized to fit your style, personality, party, etc.
I have no employees, so I stay busy most of the time. I book up very quickly so it is best to contact me as early as possible. Please contact me at littlebiteofheaven@sbcglobal.net or 214-616-6713. Thanks for stopping by and I look forward to working with you!


Please "Like" me on Facebook www.facebook.com/ALittleBiteofHeaven

Philadelphia Eagles Cake

Richard's 40th Birthday Cake

No comments:

Post a Comment